Canceling our meeting for this Saturday

Star Touring Portland

Nov 11, 2020, 11:52:21 PM11/11/20
to StarTouringPortland
Another covid-sponsored change in plans for Saturday. New social distancing restrictions were put in place for our county today due to surges in covid starting to fill up hospitals. We could work around the hard number restrictions and still get together, but the general request from our Governor is that we refrain from social gatherings for the next two weeks. It's not a bad plan to isolate everyone and make sure we are all healthy before all of the Thanksgiving gatherings. I feel like our risks are low, but I also feel like everyone is going to need their Thanksgiving this year, so I'm going to do my part to support that and am canceling our meeting for this Saturday. That said, after isolating these next two weeks, if any of you don't have a place to go for thanksgiving, we would love to have you join us and make our family of three a little bigger for that day.

For Chapter business: We will do ride planning electronically again. I'll get those resources ready and post links in the next couple of days. We will do chapter President/VicePresident nominations and election in December. If you have any thoughts about what job you would like to have in our chapter next year, send me a private message and let me know!

Stay safe and healthy all! I look forward to the next time I can see you.

Enigma & Parc

Nov 13, 2020, 4:19:14 PM11/13/20
to StarTouringPortland