February Meeting This Saturday - Video Conference

Star Touring Portland

Feb 11, 2021, 1:42:55 AMFeb 11
to StarTouringPortland
Snow in the forecast. So, for our meeting on Saturday, let's try a video conference on google meet and see how well that works! The link is in the calendar on our chapter web page. I'm also including it here for convenience. Also, I've scheduled a full-day meeting on Friday with the same link so you can test your computer or phone in advance and make sure you will be able to connect on Saturday morning. Hope to see you all there!

Our meeting agenda will be:
  1. Pres/Vice Pres Nominations (or volunteering!)
  2. Pres/Vice Pres Vote. Expect that we will attempt this via show of hands on video camera.
  3. Check with last year's officers and see if they want to continue in their current role or change.
  4. Accept volunteer nominations for any remaining officer assignments.
  5. Read Charter and verbally agree
  6. Discuss plans for March