Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Star Touring Portland

no leída,
7 sept 2021, 9:59:057/9/21
a StarTouringPortland
This Saturday we will be meeting in our front yard again and doing the Timberline Lodge suggestion from last month, but to make it more interesting, I'm tacking on a trip down the back side of the mountain for farm stands on the Hood River fruit loop, where harvest is in full swing this month, and WAAAM for their second-Saturday power up of antique planes and cars.

1) Expect a short meeting and leave as soon as we can
2) Gas in Government Camp
  • WAAAM is open until 5pm, and we will be riding past it later in the day for those that want to do all of the things, but the power-up with classic-car rides ends at 2pm, so those that want to catch that (they serve lunch there until 1pm) or need to leave early, feel free to take off after the gas stop.
3) Lunch at Huckleberry Inn (Roughly $15)
4) Timberline Parking Lot for the twisty ride up and pictures
5) Kiyokawa Farm Stand
Optional subsequent stops along Hwy 281 in Hood River:
  • - Lavender valley for soaps and lavender things
  • - The Old Trunk antique and farm store
  • - Apple Valley Country Store and Bakery
  • - Western Automotive And Airplane Museum
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos