April Meeting and Ride Announcement

1 view

Star Touring Portland

Apr 6, 2021, 3:47:08 AM4/6/21
to StarTouringPortland
Pre-rode to Mt. St. Helens on Friday, the road is closed and it's all snowy. There is currently a 25% chance of rain for Saturday. If it doesn't rain, I propose a shorter ride in the same direction, call it a Longview loop: head out Hwy 30, stop at Lake Sakagewa Park in Longview for a brownbag lunch, then head back down I5, but with a detour to take the dike road along the river around Woodland. Stop for gas in Woodland, then call the ride so that we can head our separate ways where I5 and I205 split. If there is more than 50% chance of rain, expect that we will do the donut tour in cars instead. Either way, still plan to meet at my home in the morning at 9am as our jumping off point. See you all there!