Reminder: Different March Meeting Time and Location

Star Touring Portland

Mar 9, 2020, 5:31:13 PM3/9/20
to StarTouringPortland
IMPORTANT REMINDER: we have a different chapter meeting time and location for this Saturday. We are having our chapter meeting AND a potluck brunch at Paul and Dawns home at 10am. After brunch and meeting, we will be racing go-karts at SyKart with a check-in time of 12:30. Please use the comments on facebook, or this discussion thread to share what you are going to bring to the brunch so we don't end up with too much of the same thing. If you need the address, send Paul, Dawn, or myself a private note. Hope to see you all there!

Star Touring Portland

Mar 13, 2020, 3:18:18 PM3/13/20
to StarTouringPortland
Copied from Facebook, Friday, 12:18pm

Enigma & Parc

Mar 14, 2020, 3:43:12 AM3/14/20
to StarTouringPortland
The mixed freezing precipitation is likely keeping us home this time.