July Ride This Weekend!

Star Touring Portland

Jul 9, 2020, 3:16:01 PM7/9/20
to StarTouringPortland
It's a weird year for sure, let's get together and forget about it for awhile this weekend!

We are riding to Long Beach by way of brunch at Camp18. Those who just want a short ride, are welcome to head back after brunch. For those who wish to continue, John and Amy are hosting us at their beach house for an overnight campout in their large yard. As a bonus, Amy is driving up and has invited those who have gear that they would like to take, but cannot fit on their bike, to reach out to her and work out details for transporting it for you.

Things to know:
  • Masks are required in restaurants until you are seated, so make sure you bring one!
  • Food for the campout (dinner and breakfast) will be decided on the fly by those who are camping (grocery store and cook vs. take out vs. dine-in)
  • The Lanphere parking lot is rather congested these days, and we are still not permitted to meet inside, so let's meet in the parking lot across the street at the usual 9am time.
As always, we respect that not all will be interested in this type of activity for a variety of reasons. Know that we still look forward to seeing you whenever conditions allow. If you just want to show up at 9am to say "hi" from a distance, that is okay too!