June Ride

Star Touring Portland

Jun 6, 2020, 11:53:18 AM6/6/20
to StarTouringPortland
After reviewing the weather report (rain in the valley, snow in the pass) and feedback both online and offline, our ride plan for next week will be the April ride we had to skip: the air museum in Hood River (WAAAM) which is now open again. We will meet in the Lanphere parking lot (conference room is closed) at our usual 9am time, have a short meeting (maintain as much social distance as you would like) then ride to Hood River. WAAAM does a special exhibit/presentation on second Saturdays, and this month it is all about gliders. Check comments below for admission prices. Their COVID procedures are available here: https://www.waaamuseum.org/photos-videos-news/news/715-covid-19-update. If it is raining, we could easily carpool for those so inclined.

If there are any who have obligations on Saturday, you are welcome to join Paul and I on the pre-ride Friday, mid-afternoon. Just send me a note so I can keep you in the loop on the exact time.