March Meeting and Ride this Saturday

Star Touring Portland

Mar 11, 2021, 3:13:41 AMMar 11
to StarTouringPortland
I apologize, I forgot to update our chapter calendar with the plans we made at our last meeting. It looks like fair weather and the Tillamook Cheese Factory Visitor's Center is open for visitors, so we will (finally) get to go ahead as planned! Below are the details for Saturday, but first:

Please confirm via comment below that you have renewed your STAR Membership! I need to know that everyone has a current membership before I can submit our charter.

Meet at the Downing's home (reply if you need the address) at 9am if going on the ride. We will set up distanced chairs outside. We will also share the meeting via video conference on Google Meet for those who cannot attend in person. (https://meet.google.com/zfk-gkcp-eoe) Expect the ride to leave around 10am. The Tillamook cheese factory visitor center opens at 11, and is serving food, but only as take-out. Plan to have a picnic lunch either on our bikes in the parking lot, or at a nearby park. You can get food from the visitors center, or bring a lunch with you.
While it is expected to be dry, the mountain pass will still be chilly, so if you would like to go but would rather take a car, that is completely welcome.

Route Map: Straight out Hwy 6
Distance: 67mi, one way
Gas Stops: In Tillamook on the way home if needed
Hours in Saddle: 1:15 one way
Lunch Stop: Tillamook Creamery (eat outside)

Enigma & Parc

Mar 11, 2021, 7:50:46 PMMar 11
to StarTouringPortland
We can googleMeet, but will be taking delivery of a kit to rebuild (replace) our (destroyed) backyard gazebo and starting that project for the weekend.