June Ride Update

Star Touring Portland

Jun 5, 2021, 11:04:25 PMJun 5
to StarTouringPortland
Several changes this month! We will meet in the parking lot at the Crossroads Coffee Cafe (250 Princeton Ave, Gladstone) at the usual 9am time. I will not be hosting a zoom meeting. Lunch will be a picnic at the waterfront park in Scotts Mills, so you'll want to bring a lunch. The ride is a 100-mile loop that takes us out Redland Rd. to Hwy 211, then backroads to Scotts Mills, and Hwy 213 back to Oregon City. We will take two out-and-back spurs into the fire zone to see some fire scars. Expect about 2:40 in the saddle, plus whatever time we spend at the park for lunch. There is swimming and wading at the park if anyone is so inclined. It's a beautiful ride, so hopefully the weather cooperates! See you all there.