Meeting and ride posts and updates

Star Touring Portland

Jul 9, 2021, 11:34:32 PM7/9/21
to StarTouringPortland
Reminder we are meeting at Paul and Dawn's home tomorrow, ride out to longbeach, camp overnight at John and Amy's for those who want to. Update from David Read:

Couple things for tomorrow's ride:
1. For those who care, the posted route map isn't accurate. Paul posted it correctly and then Google maps rearranged the route the way it likes it. We're riding through Banks/Forest Grove, taking the Cathlamet Ferry, then from Cathlamet to Long Beach.
2. Please bring $4.00 for the ferry fare, per motorcycle. I'd like to collect it from everyone at Paul's house so I don't have to scramble and collect it when we're getting on the ferry. The ferry operators ask that motorcycle groups have a single person pay for the group, I'm happy to do that.

Please check out the Facebook group (you don't need a facebook account to see the group) for the latest details: https://www.facebook.com/groups/starchapter146