最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Erica Bisesi

未読、
2021/07/16 1:50:182021/07/16
To: starstarhug

Dear Community,

I recently posted an issue regards xml2hum that was fixed (see previous conversation).

Now I found an issue with hum2mid. I saw something similar was discussed here some time ago, but it concerned mid2hum. Regards mid2hum, the problem was similar to mine last days.

The problem with hum2mid is that is seems to work producing a midi file as output (starting from the same file prelude28-07.krn as in the provious conversation), but such output file is not recognized by any of the programs normally working for midi (Quicktime, Garageband, VLC, Director-Musices), that makes me suspicious it is empty or corrupted.

I hope you will help me to fix this too.

Thanks in advance,
Erica
全員に返信
投稿者に返信