Humdrum workshop slides

Craig

Oct 23, 2019, 8:05:15 PM10/23/19
to starstarhug
Hello **HUGers,

Here are slides from a workshop that I did about Humdrum this month at the University of British Columbia:

Workshop session I is an introduction to the Humdrum file syntax using Verovio Humdrum Viewer:

Workshop session II is an introduction to the unix terminal and using Humdrum/unix command-line tools within it:

-=+Craig

Huron, David

Oct 23, 2019, 8:41:13 PM10/23/19
to stars...@googlegroups.com
Craig: Nice presentations: impressive as always!

-David