humdrumR

Nathaniel Condit-Schultz

May 15, 2023, 10:58:47 AM5/15/23
to starstarhug
Hello **HUGers!

I'd like to invite all ya'll to check out our R-based software toolkit for humdrum data analysis: humdrumR. Check out our website on github: https://computational-cognitive-musicology-lab.github.io/humdrumR/index.html.

We hosted a fun workshop last week, with some of you in attendance. The software still has some (many?) kinks to work out, but I think you'll find that it provides some functionalities that will be useful to you, whether it's "just" parsing humdrum files into an R data.frame, transposing kern tokens, or creating N-grams.

Nat,
Georgia Tech, School of Music