Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Star'sEndRadio

ungelesen,
27.01.2023, 03:09:0227.01.23
an Star'sEndRadio
Christian Wittman speaks in timeless, celestial statements about our place in The Universe. His MUSIC FOR UNKNOWN WORLDS I, II & III seems to be asking us to consider the furthest reaches of space, as much as it wants us to examine what is happening inside our own thoughts. So extraterrestrial are these releases that the more careful members of this audience may hear the night sky filling their listening space. In these moments of sonic wonder a little of mankind's awareness shows itself. Moving our minds in the familiar outward direction of the best "Kosmische Musik" Wittman conveys a restless invention. His immunity to harmony, melody and rhythm allows these albums to exemplify the truest expression in pure manipulations of sound. With the delirious, doomed Universe as his subject, ideas condense out of the mental cloud to form music. The thrill of their provocation, the unpredictability and undeniable daring exercise many an aural eccentricity. Teeming with potent indeterminacies, intimate dimensions emerge in a nocturnal glamour and untamed beauty. MUSIC FOR UNKNOWN WORLDS I II III is infused with enthusiasm and delivers Electronic Music that stays with you. Further in, otherworldly synth emanations, like gravel wrapped in velvet, transform into smooth tonal textures - dwindling from atmospheric heights and establishing an ever-evolving spatial scale. Yet, human moments do seep into this music of machines. A real, if exhausted tenderness carries forward this high enterprise. Yielding to emotional currents within, Wittman ultimately conveys a tender sensitivity. His work, like his reasoning, is always in motion. From the quietly anguished, to the outsider's sense of longing and abandon, his thinking is too dreamlike to be described - and so he makes music to transmit his beliefs.

Please tune in to the 01.29.23 live broadcast of STAR'S END for music from MUSIC FOR UNKNOWN WORLDS by Christian Wittman

For more on MUSIC FOR UNKNOWN WORLDS I II III, please access: http://christianwittman.bandcamp.com

For more on Christian Wittman, please access: http://www.lightwave-musique.com

-

Live on STAR'S END - KiloWatts: 29 January 2023

Whether expressing the warmth of the heart through lush chords and melodies, or engaging extraterrestrial aliens through twisted granular tractor-beams, KiloWatts (alias Electronic Musician Jamie Watts) is committed to sharing music with the world, and beyond. His live set for STAR'S END will present the Ambient Music talents of this renowned Philadelphia-based artist.

Please access the Live Stream Webpage (link below) to set a reminder and listen/watch, then tune in to the 01.29.23 broadcast of STAR'S END for more on the live-to-air set by KiloWatts. Thanks!

http://www.youtube.com/live/oFYcoIkw0nc

-

STAR'S END broadcasts every Saturday Night/Sunday Morning from 1:00AM til 6:00AM (EST) on:

88.5fm WXPN Philadelphia, PA
88.1fm WXPH Harrisburg, PA
90.5fm WKHS Worton/Baltimore, MD
91.9fm WXPJ Hackettstown, NJ