SCRALL!? Where is now?

dulezmaj

Jan 26, 2008, 6:22:13 AM1/26/08
to * UML
Can anyone help me and tell what's happen with StarrUML (concrete do
we have any GUI base tool)?

Does anyone use SCRALL? (here I think tool )
Do we have final version on SCRALL as graphical action language.

How can I enjoin in this project?
I have some idea.

Thanks a lot

Leon Starr

Jan 28, 2008, 12:40:49 PM1/28/08
to * UML

On Jan 26, 3:22 am, dulezmaj <dulesena...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Can anyone help me and tell what's happen with StarrUML (concrete do
> we have any GUI base tool)?

As far as I know, there is no GUI for StarrUML, but I'm working on it!

> Does anyone use SCRALL? (here I think tool )
> Do we have final version on SCRALL as graphical action language.

The lastest version is downloadable from the modelint website (since
you've heard of it,
I assume you have a copy).

> How can I enjoin in this project?
> I have some idea.
Feel free to post them here please! Maybe we can get some discussion
going.