Macro Recording

Alvaro Rivera

Mar 7, 2002, 2:54:11 PM3/7/02
Hi there
I'd like to propose a feature to this great software, Macro Recording, it's
a key feature for people whom needs to do some small developments but
they're not quite experts in the staroffice programming languaje. I'm
proposing this because that feature is great for me when i'm making some
macros using M$-Office, i record the actions i need and then parametrize
then and voila! complex macros on the fly.
Thanx