StarOffice 7 Response file

crood

Dec 15, 2003, 2:50:15 PM12/15/03
Does anyone have a response file that will do a complete silent
install of StarOffice7, including Adabas? Barring that, is there
somewhere that I can get a list of all response file parameters so I
can build it myself?

crood

Dec 18, 2003, 9:24:30 AM12/18/03
OK I figured this part out. I set the installation type to SPECIFY
and installed all modules except Adabas. I then created a Procedure
that runs at the end to install Adabas with its own response file. My
next question is how can I use a response file to perform an upgrade
from Staroffice 6? Do I just install to the same folder. I don't
really like the idea of version 7 being in a folder call StarOffce6.0.