SO 6.0 crashes at saving after installation of VC++

Christine

Mar 7, 2005, 6:29:32 PM3/7/05
Hello,

after I installed the VC++.net environment to my notebook, Star Office
6.0 crashes each time I try to save a document.

I get a message, that a unrepairable error occured and that the
document will be restored after starting SO again.

I never got this message before - so I think there is a connection to
the VC++ installation.

I repaired the installation. No effect. I installed patch 112888.
Still not working. I de-installed it. Still crashing. I repaired. Not
working. I re-installed the patch. And no ... it keeps crashing ...

Hm ... what can I do ?
Any ideas ?

Thanks in advance,
Christine