using XAMPP with OOffice installed on Windows XP

已查看 1 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Ken

未读,
2007年9月6日 11:22:132007/9/6
收件人
I know that there are services in an installation of Windows that need
to be shut off before one turns on XAMPP and it's services. I found many
that I suspect comes with MSFT Office.

Does Open Office have services that it installs like that that could
conflict with XAMPP services?

shimmyshack

未读,
2007年9月6日 11:47:592007/9/6
收件人

not that I have ever had a problem with, suggest you make sure web
publishing is off, the IIS server that might be installed on XP PRO,
and also the TCP port sharing service if you have that.
then download
tcpview.exe from sysinternals (now microsoft) and use it (or netstat)
to see which ports are being bound to by what process.
that will tell you exactly what your issue is.
you will need 80,443 for web, 21 and maybe 22 for sftp, 3306 for mysql
and possibly port 25 for the mail server too (which i suggest you dont
till you are more familiar with xp and its ability to shoot you in the
x)

0 个新帖子