(Vista 32 bit) Star Office 8, update 10

devenrai

May 27, 2008, 7:39:13 PM5/27/08
to deve...@gmail.com
Hi,

I am running Vista (32 bit), and I installed Star office update 9. I
downloaded update 10 (so-8-pp10-bin-windows, 214,653 KB) and installed
the patch.

However, when I start StarOffice, the update assistant still tells me
that I am running update 9. I go to "about" and I find that I confirm
that my version is 8, with update 9.

Can someone tell me how to fix this (and if anyone else is also
running into the same problem)?

This was the third time I faced the problem, and I had cleared all
registry entries, deleted the StarOffice folder (from program files),
before running the install.

Would appreciate any help in this regard!

Devendra Rai