Installing SO7 on WinXP using a response file

Frank Stuempel

Apr 29, 2004, 4:18:19 PM4/29/04
Hello,
I'm trying to install my SO7 on a multi user WinXP environment, did
the "network install" and I'm trying to automate the per user
workstation install as far as possible. Downloaded the Administration
Guide and tried to write a response file, but I can't figure out one
thing: How do I specify the appropriate destination path (Documents
and Settings\%userid%\Application Data\StarOffice7) in this response
file? Figured out that the <home> variable points to "My Documents",
but I can't find out which variable points to the appropriate path
mentioned above. If I try to do the workstation install by hand, setup
suggests me the right path as default, so there must be a way to do
this in the response file, right?

Any help greatly appreciated,
Frank