Star-Office doesn't save documents any more

Torsten Kaiser

Dec 22, 2003, 11:43:24 PM12/22/03
Hello NG,

strange problem with SO running on XP. Worked fine for 3-4 months, but for
some reason it now doesn't save documents (especially spreadsheets) any
more. This behaviour is independent from the target to save to, so I assume
the cause to be an application problem.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Torsten Kaiser

Jens M. Deckwart

Jan 2, 2004, 5:31:59 PM1/2/04
Torsten Kaiser wrote:
> strange problem with SO running on XP. Worked fine for 3-4 months, but for
> some reason it now doesn't save documents (especially spreadsheets) any
> more. This behaviour is independent from the target to save to, so I assume
> the cause to be an application problem.
I got this problem in SO6 already und I fixed it via repairation of the
user-installation (I always do a network und an user-installation)

Jens