Procedures with "return" different than "nothing"

Cristián Rizzi Iribarren

Apr 8, 2016, 10:19:50 AM4/8/16
to starlo...@googlegroups.com, Daniel Wendel
Hi everyone,
I'm looking for examples in SL NOVA using procedures where the "return" value is different than "nothing".
I would like to see three different examples of procedures where "return" is data, list and agent.
Thanks so much.
Kind regards,

Cristián

Daniel Wendel

Apr 8, 2016, 11:41:06 AM4/8/16
to Cristián Rizzi Iribarren, starlo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Cristián,

Good as always to hear from you! Unfortunately "list" and "agent" do not work in slnova yet, and procedures are one of the blocks where we forgot to remove evidence of them before releasing the software. For now, you can return any kind of data or an agent (e.g. a collidee or a parent) by using the "data" setting.

Here is a demo project I made a few weeks ago to show someone how to use parameters and return data:

But for some reason, procedures aren't currently working for me! I can't rename them or add parameters for some reason, even though I haven't changed the code at all and it was working for me yesterday. Are you seeing similar problems?

Kind regards,
--Daniel