Automatically setup

sheethal jacob

Aug 29, 2016, 5:34:06 AM8/29/16
to StarLogo TNG
Is there any way I can set any "setup" in such a way that would automatically turn on?
Like after I switch levels, I'd like a way where I don't have to press setup to set the next level and then continue playing

Thank you!

Cristián Rizzi Iribarren

Aug 29, 2016, 6:42:36 AM8/29/16
to starlo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sheethal,
I'm pretty sure that you can go to a new level without pressing another 'setup' button...
However, take in mind that you can use the 'toggle___to___for___' block under the interface drawer to switch on and off any toggle button.
I need to know a little bit more of your game to help you.

Cristián

sheethal jacob