Issue with importing 3D model from sketchup

nram...@ellingtonps.net

Nov 25, 2014, 7:48:06 AM11/25/14
to starlo...@googlegroups.com
We are trying to import images into our starlogo tng files using sketchup. However, when we enter the shape name, there is a message that keeps popping up saying that that shape name has already been taken. We tried tons of different name options with no success. Could there be something we are doing wrong?

Thank you!

Daniel Wendel

Nov 25, 2014, 1:08:14 PM11/25/14
to starlo...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I think the problem may be that the student account doesn't have write permissions on the folder where StarLogo TNG is installed. If that happens, StarLogo can't put the new shape files where they belong, so it thinks that something else must already be there. But it's not - it's just that the folder permissions need to be changed by an administrator account.

--Daniel