Starlogo Changing Levels

Cameron Folarom

Oct 6, 2014, 10:41:36 PM10/6/14
to starlo...@googlegroups.com
While making a game I would like to make it so you can change the level or "level up" once you get to a certain amount of points. Though I know all of the code in order to do this, I find it hard to find the level tile. On the learn tab of Starlogo's website it has a picture showing this command but no detailed instructions of where to find these "level" tiles. Can anyone point me in the direction of this tile. If so thank you!

Derek Breen

Oct 9, 2014, 11:30:47 AM10/9/14
to starlo...@googlegroups.com
Are you using STARLOGO NOVA (online) or TNG (offline)?

-Derek

On Oct 6, 2014, at 10:41 PM, Cameron Folarom <rough...@gmail.com> wrote:

While making a game I would like to make it so you can change the level or "level up" once you get to a certain amount of points. Though I know all of the code in order to do this, I find it hard to find the level tile. On the learn tab of Starlogo's website it has a picture showing this command but no detailed instructions of where to find these "level" tiles. Can anyone point me in the direction of this tile. If so thank you!

Daniel Wendel

Oct 17, 2014, 3:55:22 PM10/17/14
to starlo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Cameron, sorry for the slow reply. You just need to use a text block and type the exact name of the level you want to switch to (make sure the capitalization is correct too).

Best,
--Daniel