Creating levels

nram...@ellingtonps.net

Nov 25, 2014, 8:14:33 AM11/25/14
to starlo...@googlegroups.com
My class is designing their own game in Star Logo TNG, and they want to know how to create various levels for players to progress through. Is there a way to do this?

Daniel Wendel

Nov 25, 2014, 1:12:10 PM11/25/14
to starlo...@googlegroups.com
Hi, there are two aspects of "multiple levels" you can do. One is to have separate setup buttons for the separate levels (more trees, more enemies, etc. in higher levels). The second is to actually change the environment (the "level") between different ones they've created. I'm sending a sample project that shows how to switch from one level to another. Note the Levels tab below the SpaceLand window, where you can create and save additional levels.

Let me know if this helps or not!

--Daniel

On Tue, Nov 25, 2014 at 8:14 AM, <nram...@ellingtonps.net> wrote:
My class is designing their own game in Star Logo TNG, and they want to know how to create various levels for players to progress through. Is there a way to do this?

levels.sltng

nram...@ellingtonps.net

Dec 3, 2014, 7:48:04 AM12/3/14
to starlo...@googlegroups.com