Set Score

Message has been deleted

sheethal jacob

Aug 25, 2016, 12:48:40 AM8/25/16
to StarLogo TNG
Hey!

How and where do I set score?

I want it to count the score as the agent collides with the other agents.

Can anyone help? I'm new to this.

Cristián Rizzi Iribarren

Aug 25, 2016, 9:38:23 AM8/25/16
to starlo...@googlegroups.com
You can use the "set ___ data box to ___"  and the "__ data box" blocks under the "Interface" drawer. You will also need a "___+___" block under the Math drawer.
You need to add a line where you increase the "score" databox widget each time your agent collide to other agents.
The sentence would be: set SCORE data box to SCORE data box + 1 (in case you want to add one point each time your agent collide with other agent.
Hope this helps.
Kind regards,

CRistián

Hey!

How and where do I set score for a game?

I want the score to keep track of the amount of times the agent collides with the other agents as points.

sheethal jacob

Aug 26, 2016, 3:36:31 AM8/26/16
to StarLogo TNG
Thank you! It took me some time, but I finally got it.