Levels and collision

sheethal jacob

Aug 31, 2016, 12:20:29 AM8/31/16
to StarLogo TNG
Hey!

I'm using Starlogo TNG and I've placed 20 each of 3 agents scattered around the terrain. They act as treasures and they score the player one point each.

I've done this on 3 levels (When score is >5, moves to level2; score >10, moves to level3,) usuing the same agent as treasures.

Now, in the third level, I want the player to move on to the next level (by colliding with other agents) depending on how many 'treasures' he has collected.
As in, if he has collected
>4 of Treasure1, colliding with Agent1 will take him to Level4;
>4 of Treasure2 will take him to Level5 if he collides with Agent2
>4 of Treasure3 will take him to Level6 if he collides with Agent3

Thank you!
Sheethal