Terraining

New-Guy

Aug 24, 2009, 8:28:15 PM8/24/09
to Starforge
I've found a problem that's occurred while trying to create some
custom terrain on the Twilight tileset.
I'm pressing Ctrl+C, then Ctrl+V after highlighting a piece of
terrain, and nothing happens.
From what I can tell there's no way to copy-paste terrain at all. I've
tried going into edit>copy and edit>paste, with the same result. None.

Any chance this is going to be fixed?

Clokr_

Aug 24, 2009, 8:39:41 PM8/24/09
to Starforge
Ctrl+C creates a clipboard custom brush which you can find in the item
tree under the Custom Brushes folder. However the terrain appears
black because there is a bug somewhere. Yes, of course it is going to
be fixed sooner or later.

Clokr_

Aug 24, 2009, 8:40:59 PM8/24/09
to Starforge
Actually copying terrain works fine. What is messed up are the units/
sprites/doodads custom brushes which place black terrain
automatically.