Group Membership Closed

Heimdal

Aug 19, 2009, 11:20:55 PM8/19/09
to Starforge
Hi all!

I've closed group membership for the Starforge:Ultimate alpha test.

Sometime this weekend I will post the first alpha version on the files
page (http://groups.google.com/group/starforge/files). Please use the
discussion board here for feedback and bug reports. I'm especially
interested in installation experiences - we're not going to package
this in an installer.

In the event of a crash you will see a dialog box with some debugging
information in it. Clicking the Copy button on that dialog will copy
the information to the clipboard and bring you to the discussion page.

Thanks for helping make SF:U better!

-Heimdal

Heinermann

Aug 20, 2009, 3:30:31 AM8/20/09
to Starforge
I'm really looking forward to testing.

Undead-Fox

Aug 20, 2009, 2:19:05 PM8/20/09
to Starforge
Huzzah! I've always liked StarForge more than SCMDraft, so I can't
wait to see what can be done with StarForge now.