How Are Yall Gonna Test This?

Polkaman

Aug 22, 2009, 7:19:05 PM8/22/09
to Starforge
Hey, loyal testers of SF:U =D

I was just wondering, how will you test Starforge: Ultimate? Are you
gonna just test the capabilities and every option, or make a map of
it? :O

Curious, post answers

I'm makin a short Rpg ^^

New-Guy

Aug 22, 2009, 8:08:08 PM8/22/09
to Starforge
Well, seeing how I'm already working on my RPG for the last stand
contest....
I'm probably just going to mess around on it a lot, while trying to
make my RPG.

Clokr_

Aug 22, 2009, 9:23:13 PM8/22/09
to Starforge
Either mess with specific stuff you think that could make it crash, or
work normally in your map reporting any bug you find. It should have
anything you could need for a map working already (well maybe except
checking that the terrain under the newly placed units is
walkable...).

Heinermann

Aug 23, 2009, 1:14:25 AM8/23/09
to Starforge
I do everything. Already listing bugs in less than 10 seconds of
testing.