Bugs (minor)

Marcel Dejean

Aug 22, 2009, 10:57:51 PM8/22/09
to Starforge
Minimap generation is kind of wrong. Ask Farty about how SC makes minimaps.

Scrollwheel doesn't work in trigger list.

When expanding a folder in a list view (e.g. unit settings) the children of that folder are automatically selected.

Doodle77

Aug 23, 2009, 12:03:01 AM8/23/09
to Starforge
Crash when attempting to set unit number to something invalid (unit
properties box)

Units/sprites/locations don't have a right click menu

Also maybe make ctrl+l/ctrl+u/ctrl+t/etc switch layers.

rockz

Aug 23, 2009, 4:14:37 PM8/23/09
to Starforge
Is there something wrong with pressing l, u, t, etc to switch layers?
Even though it's underlined, it would help if it followed the general
layout of most windows applications which have ctrl+x beside the "cut"
feature under the edit menu. Likewise the Layer menu should have
"Terrain T", "Doodads D", etc...

Custom brushes are working, but the preview of the terrain is coming
in black for me on a previous map. I also got an error while trying
to copy different brushes. "Attempted to read or write protected
memory". It actually recovered from the error.

http://sites.google.com/site/whathuh05/sfu/CustomBrush.txt?attredirects=0

Marcel Dejean

Aug 23, 2009, 4:40:45 PM8/23/09
to Starforge
Oh i didn't notice that you could switch layers with l/u/t
--
Marcel Dejean, IT Assistant
Northern Manhattan Improvement Corp

Our mission is to serve as a catalyst for positive change in the lives of the
people in our community on their paths to secure and prosperous futures.

O)FaRTy1billion

Aug 25, 2009, 3:23:14 PM8/25/09
to Starforge
Also in the black area of the minimap I see little speckles.

O)FaRTy1billion

Aug 25, 2009, 3:24:51 PM8/25/09
to Starforge
Nevermind, the speckles are because stars (for some reason) are shown
in the minimap. (No edit button? ;o)

On Aug 25, 1:23 pm, "O)FaRTy1billion" <saintofidi...@hotmail.com>

Marcel Dejean

Aug 25, 2009, 6:31:33 PM8/25/09
to Starforge
Burrowed units use the selection circle of the unburrowed unit. Staredit does this too, but IMO it would be better to use the selection circle of the burrow like Starcraft does.

Clokr_

Aug 25, 2009, 9:43:55 PM8/25/09
to Starforge
Never noticed they used a different selection circle. Which one do
they use?

Marcel Dejean

Aug 26, 2009, 11:26:14 AM8/26/09
to Starforge