Version 0.01 is away

Heimdal

Aug 22, 2009, 7:54:38 PM8/22/09
to Starforge
I picked a handful of people from this group to try out the very first
version. Check your email to see if you were one of them.

I'm using a smaller group first in case there are any terrible
crashing or setup bugs. As long as nothing horrible goes wrong, I
expect to open up testing for everyone in this group in a day or two.

Undead-Fox

Aug 22, 2009, 8:22:42 PM8/22/09
to Starforge
So in other words the most active in here... Heh,
well I hope everything in this alpha goes alright, would be nice
to start mapping again with a brand spankin' new editor.

Clokr_

Aug 22, 2009, 9:20:37 PM8/22/09
to Starforge
If your computer language is english you should have no problem.
However if it is not, like this is my case, the .exe might complain
about "System.Exception: 20, 20 is not a valid value for Int32.". If
so post here and I'll upload my version of layout.xml.

Also get in mind that some features are just unfinished.

Wormer

Aug 23, 2009, 3:26:47 AM8/23/09
to Starforge
This is my case I guess.
My system (Windows XP Professional x64 Edition) language is English
but I also have Russian regional settings.
Please, could you send me the proper layout?

Jon Cable

Aug 23, 2009, 3:47:49 PM8/23/09
to Starforge
Since there aren't any bugs preventing people from using SF, I've
posted it on the files page for everyone in the group to get.

http://groups.google.com/group/starforge/web/Starforge%200.01.zip