Starflight: Heroes of Arth

John Weaver

Dec 24, 2018, 10:57:55 PM12/24/18
to starflighttlc

Starflight.png

Hello. My name is John Weaver, and I have been a huge fan of yours since the production of 'Starflight - The Lost Colony'. I wanted to ask special permission from you if I can publish a mod titled 'Starflight: Heroes of Arth' that I have put together for the game? It uses assets from the Sega Genesis version of 'Starflight'. Please let me know when you have time. Thank you, and have a nice day.

Blake00

Dec 27, 2018, 1:36:46 AM12/27/18
to starflighttlc
WOW!!! I have often though about attempting a Genesis graphics conversion of TLC but lacked the time or talent to make it happen lol!

Hope Jon approves this as I'd love to check out your mod and I know a lot of other people in my Starflight facebook community group that would too! I run a Starflight fan games tribute website and have also done a video series covering all the awesome fan projects out there (finished and unfinished) so I would love to add yours to the list and do a tour video! This is so exciting!!! You da man John!

Here's my SF fan website:

Here's my SF fan projects video playlist:

Here's the Starflight facebook group (if you post about your work here fans will go bananas lol):

And here's My email if you wanna chat further as there's some pretty awesome other SF stuff out there these days (eg an awesome new SF1 remake & an official SF3 sequel) I can share info with you on. I'm gonna go beg Jon repeatedly to say yes to you haha..