NEW FEATURE REQUESTS (2017)

Jon Harbour

Jun 25, 2017, 6:56:28 PM6/25/17
to starflighttlc
As you can see there are still all of the old topics here about bugs and comments and I've been going through them, some were completed and some were not. But, we can start discussing any new ideas here. I already have quite a to-do list of things I personally want to change. Little things here and there and some big changes like a new GUI. The thing is, we don't want to spend another year on it, but would rather finish sooner. So, testing will be helpful. Patch releases as new improvements are made. Please share your ideas here.