ScreenCam for OS/2

Michael Rowe

May 16, 2003, 9:25:58 PM5/16/03

Does anyone know if Lotus Screen Cam was ever released for OS/2? I was able
to run the player from Win95 using Odin, but I am looking to Record a VXRexx
application I created as a Prototype. Thanks in advance

Michael Rowe Mr. ICQ#: 61101504 Current ICQ status: + More ways to contact
me __________________________________________________________________

Stefano Sutti

May 17, 2003, 8:09:49 AM5/17/03

Michael Rowe wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know if Lotus Screen Cam was ever released for OS/2? I was able
> to run the player from Win95 using Odin, but I am looking to Record a VXRexx
> application I created as a Prototype. Thanks in advance

I believe to have read somewhere that the Win version works under Odin...

Stefano Sutti
Studio Legale Sutti

Michael Rowe

May 17, 2003, 12:42:41 PM5/17/03
Stefano,

I was able to get the player to work, but I could not find how to record a
screen... what version do I need to install? thanks

Michael
"Stefano Sutti" <mail...@sutti.com> wrote in message

Stefano Sutti

May 18, 2003, 7:56:38 AM5/18/03

Michael Rowe wrote:

> Stefano,
>
> I was able to get the player to work, but I could not find how to record a
> screen... what version do I need to install? thanks
>
> Michael

Sorry, I have no first-hand experience of Screen Cam. I just read somewhere
that it works, but never tried it either under Windows or under eCS+Odin.

Perhaps you may want leave a message with the ecomstation.apps and
ecomstation.support.smartsuite newsgroups...

Michael Rowe

May 19, 2003, 9:02:32 PM5/19/03
Stefano,

Will do. what server are they on?