Wow this group is active :)

Stan

Nov 19, 2004, 5:49:47 PM11/19/04
Why bother having it

Stan

Martin Törnsten

Nov 30, 2004, 10:30:19 AM11/30/04
"Stan" <St...@here.com> wrote in message news:undDEnozEHA.2712@Solo...
> Why bother having it

If OS/2, or eCS for that matter, ever would take off again and be something
to discuss -- the group may be ready for that. ;-)

Seriously, I think it's mainly a support or discussion forum for old (non
supported) stardock OS/2 products (that's at least my guess why it remains
active).

martin törnsten

--
mart...@gmail.com

Sam Lewis

Dec 20, 2004, 12:26:52 PM12/20/04
These groups are still helpful from time to time. Much of my Stardock
software still works on my systems so I don't have that many
questions/problems.
Sam