Rexx/OS

Stefano Sutti

Apr 1, 2003, 3:52:05 PM4/1/03
>The netlabs.org developers community proudly announces a new project
>called REXX/OS, intended as the brand new incarnation of the IBM
>operating system OS/2, being completely realized using the widely
known
>and proven REXX scripting language. As Adrian Gschwend, founder of
>netlabs.org states, the project has already reached its first
milestone.
>The kernel, currently hosted in a virtual OS/2 session, successfully
>boots and basic device drivers are available. There is a first preview

>available for the public, it can be downloaded from the netlabs.org
>website.

Stefano Sutti
Studio Legale Sutti

Kris Kwilas [Stardock]

Apr 1, 2003, 6:23:03 PM4/1/03
Awesome! Two great projects announced today that I'm
looking forward to. This and ports of Zork I-III for the XBOX.

Between these and Brad's announcement that GalCiv2 will be
a first person shooter, I'm going to have no free time!

Kris

"Stefano Sutti" <mail...@sutti.com> wrote in message

Martin Nisshagen

Apr 1, 2003, 6:57:56 PM4/1/03

: >The netlabs.org developers community proudly announces a new project

: >called REXX/OS, intended as the brand new incarnation of the IBM
: >operating system OS/2, being completely realized using the widely
: known
: >and proven REXX scripting language. As Adrian Gschwend, founder of
: >netlabs.org states, the project has already reached its first
: milestone.
: >The kernel, currently hosted in a virtual OS/2 session, successfully
: >boots and basic device drivers are available. There is a first preview

:-)

Best regards,

m a r t i n | n

--
Martin Nisshagen
http://194.236.153.211/

Steve Wendt

Apr 1, 2003, 11:24:27 PM4/1/03
Kris Kwilas [Stardock] wrote:

> Awesome! Two great projects announced today that I'm
> looking forward to. This and ports of Zork I-III for the XBOX.

Pffft... that's nothing! Duke Nukem Forever is coming to the Atari 2600!
http://www.3drealms.com/duke4/dnf2600.html

Jaime A. Cruz, Jr.

May 7, 2003, 11:33:03 AM5/7/03

Sure looks like Tim Bryce bought into this thing:
http://www.os2ss.com/connect/editorl.htm

--
Jaime A. Cruz, Jr.

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that
we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only
unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American people."

- Theodore Roosevelt

Björn Andersson

May 8, 2003, 3:33:29 AM5/8/03
Jaime A. Cruz, Jr. wrote:

> Sure looks like Tim Bryce bought into this thing:
> http://www.os2ss.com/connect/editorl.htm

I sent him a mail about this after the editorial was published, but he
seem to still believe it's true.

He wasn't exactly the only one who believed it was true, but he's sure
the most stubborn one.

/Bjorn

Stefano Sutti

May 9, 2003, 7:52:44 PM5/9/03

"Jaime A. Cruz, Jr." wrote:

> Stefano Sutti wrote:
> >>The netlabs.org developers community proudly announces a new project
> >>called REXX/OS, intended as the brand new incarnation of the IBM
> >>operating system OS/2, being completely realized using the widely

> >Sure looks like Tim Bryce bought into this thing:
> http://www.os2ss.com/connect/editorl.htm

I actually understood it as a kind of very cool second-degree humour, but
perhaps I am wrong... :-)

Martin Törnsten

May 10, 2003, 3:06:01 AM5/10/03

: I actually understood it as a kind of very cool second-degree humour, but

: perhaps I am wrong... :-)

Yes, I think that's quite obvious as well (that his just retelling the joke
in a good way).

Best regards,

martin törnsten

--
http://194.236.153.211/

Tom Steen

May 18, 2003, 4:06:04 AM5/18/03
Wasn't the date april one?

On Wed, 07 May 2003 11:33:03 -0400, Jaime A. Cruz, Jr. wrote:

:>

:>

Greetings,

T.J. Steen