PMINews question

1 view

Axel Hagedorn

Oct 12, 2003, 12:55:27 PM10/12/03
Hi.

I hope to find someone in this group who might remember something about an
ancient but glorious application called PMINews for OS/2....

I'm using Version 2.00.1205. Was there ever a younger version in which the
Rexx Article-Receive-Exit of a GroupList worked on automatically retrieved
article-bodies? (Cause in the stated version it doesn't. The CMD will only
be started when you do not automatically load article-bodies, but let them
be loaded when opening the article.)

I know that PMINews will not be developed any further (which is more than
sad), but the missing function would help a lot on being able to fix many
of PMINews' disabilities to handle certain postings - automatically with a
rexx script. (I'am doing this with PMMail successfully already.)

Maybe here's someone left who could leave a wise word here...

Best regards

Axel

--

"If Microsoft is ever going to produce something that does not suck,
it is very likely a vacuum cleaner."

Axel Hagedorn - Darmstadt/Germany - axel.h...@gmx.de
PGP-Key and ICQ-UID on request

Kris Kwilas [Stardock]

Oct 20, 2003, 5:54:26 PM10/20/03
If there was, I doubt I could even find it anymore. I have the current
build handy, but anything older than that...

Kris

"Axel Hagedorn" <axel.h...@gmx.de> wrote in message