PC guy living on a Mac

Jeff Sumner

Feb 25, 2004, 2:25:03 PM2/25/04
In article <G0v$CAHeCH...@prospero.stardock.local>,
"Brad Wardell [Stardock]" <bwar...@getridofthispart.stardock.com>
wrote:

> So I got a Mac.

You still use it, Brad?

I see the newsgroup dead for a while- if there's a better place to post
a query such as this, lemme know.

I got my Powerbook about the time you got your e.

I still like 'em.

Wish you'd make an enhancement for that platform, even knowing the
market is small.

JD

Brad Wardell [Stardock]

Mar 13, 2004, 2:43:56 PM3/13/04

"Jeff Sumner" <jd...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

> In article <G0v$CAHeCH...@prospero.stardock.local>,
> "Brad Wardell [Stardock]" <bwar...@getridofthispart.stardock.com>
> wrote:
>
> > So I got a Mac.
>
> You still use it, Brad?

Not very much unfortunately. I haven't found any advantages over my PC and I
can upgrade my PC more readily than I can the Mac. But I do like OS X 10.3.

People have been migrating to JoeUser.com (http://www.joeuser.com).

> I got my Powerbook about the time you got your e.
>
> I still like 'em.
>
> Wish you'd make an enhancement for that platform, even knowing the
> market is small.

Apple actively works to break desktop enhancements in my experience whereas
Microsoft helps us.

Brad

> JD

Jeff Sumner

Mar 16, 2004, 1:42:58 PM3/16/04
In article <7OYjgLT...@prospero.stardock.local>,

Still maturing. Others experience the same thing, sadly.

Bo Stevens

Mar 16, 2004, 8:10:17 PM3/16/04
"Brad Wardell [Stardock]" <bwar...@stardock.com> wrote in

>> I see the newsgroup dead for a while- if there's a better place to
>> post a query such as this, lemme know.
>
> People have been migrating to JoeUser.com (http://www.joeuser.com).

I am getting an error when I attempt to access that url. Is this a
temporary glitch or something more permanent?

Active Server Pages error 'ASP 0115'

Unexpected error

/index.asp

A trappable error (C0000005) occurred in an external object. The script
cannot continue running.

--
Bo