into the trash

1 view

Dan Holmes

Aug 25, 2003, 8:45:43 AM8/25/03
I moved from os2 to Windows (don't remember the version) in jan 2000. I
cleaned out the top of a closet last night. I found Warp3, Warp4, a
warpUP CD and OD 1.5. After having lived without them for 3 years and
finally over the sentiment i threw the whole lot away. I found
screensavers and shareware that i got from bmtmicro. I didn't realize
how much OS2 software i bought. I sold a lot of stuff two years ago but
held on to this stuff just in case Windows didn't work or ECS really did
create the come-back-kid (i wanted an upgrade path). But it hasn't so
now that stuff is in the dumpster.

dan

Stefano Sutti

Sep 28, 2003, 1:27:08 PM9/28/03

Dan Holmes wrote:

So... thank you for informing the world and his dog. I am touched

Or are you expecting a monster bid for the takeover of your trash? :-)

Stefano Sutti
Studio Legale Sutti