OS2 sighting

Dan Holmes

Sep 29, 2003, 1:33:25 PM9/29/03
I was watching The History channel Saturday night. The show was about
how the good guys catch the bad guys. There was a detective doing
forensics on a shoe print. The good guys have all the show patterns in
a database and an application that lets them draw with patterns the shoe
imprint. The computer will then match all the known patterns to that
one and give various makers. The system this was written in was Warp 4.
I saw the control buttons, title bar and the desktop.

dan