Debian 7.8.0 (32bit)

1 view

Bree Schlicker

Dec 6, 2023, 7:23:08 AM12/6/23
to STAR-Fusion

3.9G CentOS-7.0-1406-x86_64-DVD.iso
3.7G debian-7.8.0-amd64-DVD-1.iso
4.4G debian-7.8.0-amd64-DVD-2.iso
4.4G debian-7.8.0-amd64-DVD-3.iso
3.8G debian-7.8.0-i386-amd64-source-DVD-1.iso
3.8G debian-7.8.0-i386-DVD-1.iso
4.4G debian-7.8.0-i386-DVD-2.iso
4.4G debian-7.8.0-i386-DVD-3.iso
3.9G debian-update-7.8.0-amd64-DVD-1.iso
2.7G debian-update-7.8.0-amd64-DVD-2.iso
3.9G debian-update-7.8.0-i386-DVD-1.iso
2.6G debian-update-7.8.0-i386-DVD-2.iso
694M elementaryos-stable-amd64.20130810.iso
662M elementaryos-stable-i386.20130810.iso
1.4G Fedora-Live-Workstation-x86_64-21-5.iso
2.0G Fedora-Server-DVD-x86_64-21.iso
1.4G linuxmint-17.1-cinnamon-32bit.iso
1.5G linuxmint-17.1-cinnamon-64bit.iso
1.4G linuxmint-17.1-mate-32bit.iso
1.6G linuxmint-17.1-mate-64bit.iso
1.6G linuxmint-17.1-mate-oem-64bit.iso
4.4G openSUSE-13.2-DVD-i586.iso
4.4G openSUSE-13.2-DVD-x86_64.iso
1.1G ubuntu-14.10-desktop-amd64.iso
1.1G vivid-desktop-amd64.iso
1.2G vivid-desktop-i386.iso
1.5G zorin-os-9.1-core-64.iso
1.2G zorin-os-9-core-32-a.iso
1.4G zorin-os-9-core-32.iso
1.2G zorin-os-9-core-64-a.iso
1.4G zorin-os-9-core-64.iso
1.7G zorin-os-9-educational-32-a.iso
2.0G zorin-os-9-educational-32.iso
1.8G zorin-os-9-educational-64-a.iso
2.1G zorin-os-9-educational-64.iso
1.5G zorin-os-9-edu-lite-32-a.iso
1.7G zorin-os-9-edu-lite-32.iso
751M zorin-os-9-lite-32-a.iso
948M zorin-os-9-lite-32.iso

Debian 7.8.0 (32bit)

Download Zip https://tinurll.com/2wIFGK

Thales has removed a number of less-secure SSH ciphers from Luna Network HSM Appliance Software 7.8.0. As a consequence, older client versions may not be able to use SSH to access LunaSH. This affects SSH connections, pscp/scp file transfers, plink, and certain procedures that rely on these tools such as the One-Step NTLS Connection Procedure. To avoid connection problems, you must use the versions of pscp and plink from Luna HSM Client 10.4.0 or newer. If you use Linux-standard applications like scp or ssh, ensure that they are updated to the latest version.

Debian 10/9/8 DVD/CD requires \SERVA_REPO\ offered as HTTP root.
Debian 10/9/8 DVD/CD requires components from netboot.tar.gz
(amd64)
buster/main/installer-amd64/current/images/netboot/netboot.tar.gz
stretch/main/installer-amd64/current/images/netboot/netboot.tar.gz
jessie/main/installer-amd64/current/images/netboot/netboot.tar.gz
(i386)
buster/main/installer-i386/current/images/netboot/netboot.tar.gz
stretch/main/installer-i386/current/images/netboot/netboot.tar.gz
jessie/main/installer-i386/current/images/netboot/netboot.tar.gz
From netboot.tar.gz copy the /debian-installer directory with its content under the asset head directory

I have install this on debian 7.8.0 and I have jre installed. The install ran fine and the daemon started up fine. When I try to go to myip:8082 it get a java error of "Remote Procedure Call Error" and a blank screen, the only thing filled in is the html title does say "traccar". I don't have any error in my apache logs or the logs under /opt/traccar.

Users upgrading from Uptime Infrastructure Monitor 7.8.0 to 7.8.2 or later who use MSSQL as a database backend should check their [uptime install folder]\uptime.conf and take note of the drivers used. If the sqljdbc4.jar driver is not being used, nothing needs to be done. Look for:

Users who update from Uptime Infrastructure Monitor 7.8.0 to 7.8.3 may notice that the Uptime Agent does not appear in the Windows Control Panel. If this occurs, note that the automatic installation of the Agent did not occur and you must manually start the installation.

As a follow-up to the recent GRASS GIS 7.8.0 release we have pusblished the new stable release GRASS GIS 7.8.1. Besides improving the Python 3 compatibility efforts have concentrated on implementing PROJ 6 and GDAL 3 support.

The Condor Team is pleased to announce the release of Condor 7.5.3. This is a development release of Condor. Please note that we dropped our old repackaged tarball rpms, and now only provide the proper rpm and debian packages introduced in version 7.5.1. Therefore you will see fewer downloads offered for 7.5.3 compared to 7.5.2. See the Version History for a complete list of changes. Condor 7.5.3 binaries and source code are available from our Downloads page.

The Condor Team is pleased to announce the release of Condor 7.8.1. This release fixes several important bugs in 7.8.0 and earlier versions of Condor. See the Version History for a complete list of changes. Condor 7.8.1 binaries and source code are available from our Downloads page.

The Condor team is pleased to announce the release of Condor 7.8.0. This is the first entry in a new stable series, contains all the features and bug fixes in the 7.7 development series. See the version History for a complete list of changes.

eebf2c3492