branko Lukic - this Wednesday April 30th!!!!

Lauren Milroy

Apr 26, 2008, 1:37:01 AM4/26/08
to Stanford University Liu Lectures
Due to medical reasons, Jacqueline Novogratz's lecture will be
postponed until the fall.

However, we are fortune enough to have local designer and innovative
thinker branko Lukic coming to speak this Wednesday! It is sure to be
a really great lecture, and I hope that you can all make it! Location
and time are still the same:

please pass on the word. Feel free to contact me with any questions!

2008 David H. Liu Memorial Lecture Series in Design

branko Lukic
cofounder and partner of non-object
Wednesday, April 30
Building: Hewlett, Room: 201, Stanford University Campus
8pm

Cofounder and partner of non·object. Entrepreneur and master of the
unexpected, branko is non·object's design experience visionary and
author of the soon to be released non·object Design Fiction book.

Prior to non·object, branko was a lead industrial designer at
frogdesign and IDEO, where he lead projects for clients such as Nike,
Adidas, Samsung, Intel, Motorola, SAP, HP, Pepsi, Starbucks, Ford,
Herman Miller and other major international companies.

branko won his first design contract at the age of 18 back in
Belgrade, Serbia. Since then, he has created work in a wide variety of
areas, including industrial and product design, branding, sustainable
design, graphic communication, digital media, and conceptual design.
branko holds many patents and has won numerous national and
international awards in the field of design and branding including
Business Week IDEA Gold Award, Graphis Design Annual Award,
International Design magazine Awards, red dot Awards, Good Design
Award etc.

branko earned a B.S. in Industrial Design from the University of Arts
in Belgrade, Serbia.