Dr. Jon Cagan, Monday, May 4th (THIS MONDAY!)

David Goligorsky

Apr 27, 2009, 11:35:28 PM4/27/09
to Stanford University Liu Lectures
Hi everyone,

I'm writing to let you know that the next Liu Lecture is coming up
really soon. We're honored to present Dr. Jon Cagan as the next
speaker in the Liu Lecture Series!

The talk will be at 8:00pm on Monday, May 4th, 2009. It will be in
Braun Hall (Building 320) in Room 105.

Dr. Cagan is the director of Carnegie Mellon University's graduate
program in Product Development and a distinguished professor in the
department of Mechanical Engineering. Cagan has written two fantastic
books on the topic of product development: Creating Breakthrough
Products and The Design of Things to Come. Both books skillfully
navigate the arc from the fuzzy front end of product development all
the way up to program approval. The texts also bridge the chasm
between qualitative and quantitative values in a way that is actually
understandable. His Liu Lecture will be about the emerging research in
the creative Design process and the role of emotion in product usage.

Check out the Liu Lecture blog for all the details: http://liulectures.blogspot.com/
If you're doing the Facebook thing, search for the event "Liu Lecture
Series in Design: Dr. Jon Cagan"

Hope to see you there!
.david goligorsky