Updates from the Stanford MLSys Seminar Series

Karan Goel

Sep 2, 2021, 11:00:57 AM9/2/21
to stanford-ml...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

We wanted to send out an update with information about what's coming next!

Back on Th, Sept 23rd
The seminar series will be returning in late September at a new time: 1.30-2.30pm PT every Th. We're excited to be back with a new set of speakers. If you're at Stanford, we're running a 1-credit class (CS 528) where you can watch the seminar series and meet the speakers in private discussion sessions.

Congratulations to Piero, who has moved on from Stanford to start a new company. He's always looking to hire great folks, so if you're excited about ML tooling and declarative ML systems, reach out to him to chat (pi...@predibase.com). He's an integral part of this seminar series, so we hope he'll continue to join us!

Future of Data-Centric AI event
I'm organizing an event for data-centric AI along with the great folks at Snorkel (http://future.snorkel.ai) on Sept 28th, 9-3pm PT. We've put together an amazing set of speakers from academia and industry, signups are free so if you're interested we'd love to see you there.

See you all soon!

Best,
Karan