Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

burcu saglam

não lida,
7 de out. de 2010, 13:56:5907/10/2010
para stanford-gsb-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone'
I will bring halvah which is made corn flour. My grandma's recipe :))
See you Friday

2010/10/7 <stanford-gsb-so-cl...@googlegroups.com>

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/stanford-gsb-so-class-of-2012/topics

    Alisia <aade...@gmail.com> Oct 06 10:10AM -0700 ^

    Hello everyone-

    Really looking forward to Friday...for those of you that are planning
    on coming to the potluck, would you mind posting what you are thinking
    of bringing so that we have a good assortment? Also, if you don't have
    much time, bringing any type of beverage would be fantastic as well!

    I'm hoping that potlucks/informal dinner parties become a tradition so
    I'm looking forward to seeing all of you that can't come at a future
    event.

    See you all soon!
    Alisia

    jones....@gmail.com Oct 06 05:15PM ^

    Hi Alisia,

    Thanks for the invitation again. I would be bringing a vegetarian dish made with potatoes. See you soon.

    Sheena
    Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

    Really looking forward to Friday...for those of you that are planning
    on coming to the potluck, would you mind posting what you are thinking
    of bringing so that we have a good assortment? Also, if you don't have
    much time, bringing any type of beverage would be fantastic as well!

    I'm hoping that potlucks/informal dinner parties become a tradition so
    I'm looking forward to seeing all of you that can't come at a future
    event.

    See you all soon!
    Alisia

    "Sibylle Jost" <sibyl...@googlemail.com> Oct 06 10:36AM -0700 ^

    Hi Alisia,
    I will bring a German potato salad.
    See you on Friday and thanks again for organizing,
    Sibylle

    Really looking forward to Friday...for those of you that are planning on
    coming to the potluck, would you mind posting what you are thinking of
    bringing so that we have a good assortment? Also, if you don't have much
    time, bringing any type of beverage would be fantastic as well!

    I'm hoping that potlucks/informal dinner parties become a tradition so I'm
    looking forward to seeing all of you that can't come at a future event.

    See you all soon!
    Alisia

    > food from where we are from, or just favorite dishes (-; I would love
    > to have you over with your "students"(or without), for a potluck at
    > our apartment in Menlo Park next Friday, October 8th at 7pm at 312
    Waverley #4.

    Rachel Goldklang <rachel.g...@gmail.com> Oct 06 07:59PM -0700 ^

    Thanks Alisia!

    Jay and I are in. I'll be bringing biscotti-like cookies. Thanks for
    organizing!

 Topic: book club
    Sibylle Google <sibyl...@googlemail.com> Oct 06 09:18AM -0700 ^

    Hi Lindsey, thanks for adding me at the list. Have a great week, Sibylle

    Leah Rozeboom <leah.r...@gmail.com> Oct 06 09:51AM -0700 ^

    Hi Lindsay,

    It's wonderful that a new SO book club was created and I would
    appreciate being included on your emails. It is very helpful for me to have
    a sense of what the SO community is doing, because then I can help new SOs
    to connect with everyone and chime in if anything is needed from the GSB.
    You can include my GSB email address: rozebo...@gsb.stanford.edu for
    this list.

    Thanks,
    Leah