Keepvid sometimes (not often) won't download a class video.

joshk

Nov 5, 2011, 1:09:53 PM11/5/11
to Stanford AI Class
Does anyone know why Keepvid is unable to download "Unit 8 7 Partially
Observable Vacuum Cleaner Example" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6GtASYhMvo
? I've been downloading the lectures using Keepvid and it works well,
but it won't dowload a few videos. I'm using Mac OS X Lion, if that
matters.

Graeme Humphrey

Nov 5, 2011, 3:08:59 PM11/5/11
to Stanford AI Class
youtube-dl has been doing a good job for me. they have a mac version.

srikanth chandrasekaran

Nov 6, 2011, 1:11:26 AM11/6/11
to stanford...@googlegroups.com
Please suggest a good downloader for windows 7. Keepvid is not downloading properly. I have extremely slow internet connection. So downloading videos is the only viable option for me. Is youtube=dl available for windows 7?
Thanks in advance for the help :)

Trilok Khairnar

Nov 6, 2011, 4:32:21 AM11/6/11
to stanford...@googlegroups.com
I use the DownloadThemAll Firefox plugin to download a bunch of videos/ documents.
-Trilok