[aiclass] A visual explanation of the Bayes theorem

Juan Reyero

Nov 2, 2011, 4:58:35 PM11/2/11
to stanford...@googlegroups.com
Greetings,

When solving the cancer probability quizzes in sections 3.16 and 3.20
I thought it would be fun to spell out graphically what the Bayes
theorem is all about. I've written it down here:

http://juanreyero.com/article/math/bayes.html

I don't think it is going to be of much use to people who already
understand the theorem, but I believe it is an interesting way to
explain it.

Best,

jm
--
http://greaterskies.com

k k

Nov 2, 2011, 6:12:30 PM11/2/11
On 11/3/11, Juan Reyero <joa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> When solving the cancer probability quizzes in sections 3.16 and 3.20
> I thought it would be fun to spell out graphically what the Bayes
> theorem is all about. I've written it down here:
>
> http://juanreyero.com/article/math/bayes.html

Cool.